Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Computer Organization

I just put it under a name I can remember and put Jake in front of it. That way if I need something I just search it and their it is. If I want to see all my stuff I just search Jake and I see all my stuff. 

Tagging is a way of grouping files, pictures, ect. You just give it a name to help organize them and put your stuff in it. You can tag on Facebook and other social networks. This is hierarchical organizing system. Social Bookmarking is a system in which I can save websites on another website so I can access them later. I simply get the web adress and put it on the site and I have a new bookmark These systems can be found on systems like Diigo and Slashdot.This is nonhierarchical organizing system. These two organizing systems are very inportant because it helps people with a lot of files and sites that they use to be able to access them quickly and easily.




No comments:

Post a Comment