Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Biology




For seventh period class I have Ms. Sistarenik. She teaches Biology, Forensics, Genetics, and Biotechnology.She has a Bachelors of Science from Montclair State University and a Masters in Education from Marygrove College. She is currently out on maternity leave and Mrs. Pielech is there in her place.  

I personally enjoy how we usually work and groups and discuss things.  We can use the board to share and explain things. It's more casual and comfortable and that lets me work better. Everyone will start laughing for no reason and I'll just be confused. 

For technology we have a lot. We have a lot of tools we use for labs and projects. We got beaker, test tubes microscopes, etc. I look forward to to learning about different animals and how their grouped. I'd also like to learn about evolution and how creatures live and changed. There's probably some other things but I can't think of any. I'm really enjoy her class and are looking forward to the rest o the year.

Her Website






No comments:

Post a Comment