Monday, October 28, 2013

Invisible Man


If I could be invisible for a day I would probably try to perform as many good deeds as possible. (After some personal fun) I would try to do as much as I could. Preventing murders, stopping train crashes and rescuing babies will be the norm. Everywhere I would go I would leave a symbol, a symbol to show the people the invisible man was here.

Once the day is over and I am (or not) on the news everywhere, I would pas on the cloak to someone else, someone I trust. They would continue my work after me and I would be come the unsung hero of the city. I would further advice all my replacements and make sure my name was going to good use. It would be an underground icon and nobody would dare do wrong out of fear of the man and it would forever be a symbol of good doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment